$0.00 - $24.84 /Hour
Injection Molding Process Technician - Automotive Industry
Anderson, SC 29625
Automotive client of ours is in need of an Injection Molding Process Technician
for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift positions.
This person can expect 10 hours of overtime/week.
Starting pay $24.84/hr and the pay structure is very competitive.
To ensure that all of the injection molding machines are running properly, and that the members of the technical team are properly trained
• Set-up plastic injection molding machine parameters to produce quality acceptable parts for production. (hot runner, cold runner, temperature, pressure, material combination, water lines, etc.)
• Ability to troubleshoot injection molding machines and secondary equipment (robotics, hydraulics, pneumatics, potentially some PLC troubleshooting)
• To ensure machines are running efficiently and producing acceptable parts.
• Set molds
• Wear safety harness, use lifts
• Must have former experience as a Process Technician or Mold Changeover Tech working on plastic injection molding equipment in an automotive environment.
• Must be able to work overtime - currently working 5-6 days/week.
• Must have a clear understanding of injection molding processes.
• Must have an understanding of the basic computer skills.
• Must have knowledge on how the injection molding equipment functions.
• Basic skills such as reading, writing, and math
• Must have good problem-solving skills
Must be able to pass a drug test and background check to be eligible for employment.
Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer, indefinitely.
TRS Staffing Solutions, Inc.
Website : http://www.trsstaffing.com/us