Retail Portfolio Manager coordinates and oversees retail operations for all shopping center properties for which they are assigned. Directly responsible for the Security Directors/Account Managers and security staff at the shopping centers. Responsible for maintaining client relations, directing, coordinating and overseeing all activities of the onsite security staff, including reporting, training, supervisory development, and day-to-day operational functions in accordance with client requirements and company standards.
Seeking an experienced, security industry professional to serve as the Retail Portfolio Manager for a portfolio of premier shopping centers in the Southern California market. Individual must be a progressive thinker and possess the ability to build/motivate a team, communicate well with the client, and develop a winning strategy for the delivery of our services. Practical knowledge is needed in the areas of law enforcement procedures, technical writing, civil/criminal law, security planning, emergency preparedness procedures, investigative procedures, training programs and personnel management.
The right candidate will be a strong leader with superior problem solving skills who is disciplined yet approachable. If you are a dynamic leader with a passion for service excellence, who inspires the best from their team, and you have the ability and requisite experience necessary, please consider joining our Retail Division management team.
• Directs multi-functional security teams while simultaneously working with mall management to achieve common goals of a safe and secure center;
• Conducts ongoing risk analyses and makes direct recommendations to limit security vulnerabilities;
• Coordinates all aspects of security program execution at assigned locations;
• Responsible for supervising, motivating, coaching, and developing team of Security Professionals;
• Conducts interviews and makes placement decisions for Security Directors/Account Managers;
• First point of contact for on-site Security Directors/Account Managers regarding performance, operations, emergency response activities, and department needs.
• Four (4) year college degree or an equivalent combination of education and related security industry experience required;
• Applicants must have prior security management experience, retail shopping center environment highly preferred;
• Prior retail security/public safety/law enforcement experience with command level roles a plus;
• Prefer candidates with experience managing multiple accounts over a diverse geographical area;
• Previous or current experience living and working in the Southern California market is preferred;
• ASIS Board Certified Protection Professional (CPP) highly preferred.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 140,000 employees, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: 866.825.5433 or ****We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Email a Friend
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS