Point 2 Point Global Security
Two shifts available
CURRENT TEXAS SECURITY LICENSE PREFERRED!! North Dallas near RICHARDSON
7am-4:30 pm Monday through Friday
6am-2pm Tuesday through Saturday
Security Officers act as a visible deterrent to crime, detecting suspicious activities, watching for criminal acts and calling local authorities to respond when necessary. Officers primary responsibility is to protect client sites, employees, guests and property. This position requires the ultimate professional, with high moral, ethical and personal standards.
Description of Duties:
· Ensure the premises is provided with high quality security service in order to provide protection for people and property.
· Report any safety concerns, security breaches and unusual circumstances both verbally, along with written reports.
· Patrolling the facility on foot or in a vehicle. Driving positions require getting in/out of a car up to 25 times an hour and may require sitting in a car for extended periods of time from 1 hour up to 12 hours.
Answer phones, monitor closed circuit television (CCTV) systems and alarms.
· Greet all guests and employees in a cheerful and welcoming manner.
The physical and mental requirements of this job, which may be performed with or without accommodation may include:
· Seeing, hearing, speaking (in English), reading and writing (in English) clearly.
· Reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling.
· Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking on uneven terrain or up inclines indoors or outdoors and in inclement weather conditions.
· Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 40 pounds.
The above job description is subject to change. The Security Officer may be asked and expected to temporarily perform duties outside of the job description.
circuit television (CCTV) systems and alarms.
Required Education and Experience:
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Minimum of 1 year experience in security, military or law enforcement
· Must be able to meet and continue to meet all applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers
· Must be able to take and pass an AED and CPR course if not already certified
· Must pass background check and drug screening
· Maintain a neat, clean, pressed and professional appearance at all times
· Excellent Customer Service & Communication Skills with all levels of children, adults and professionals
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Founded in 2004, Point 2 Point Global Security, Inc. is a U.S. based security company protecting major corporations, high profile executives and government entities from physical and reputation risk. The deep experience of our leaders and national network of security personnel prepare us to anticipate and manage the full range of risks to our clients people, assets and brands.
Our agile business model, supported by an extensive database of certified security forces and the proprietary technology to deploy and manage them, enables us to deliver strategic operations in North America within hours.
We pride ourselves on our carefully screened and impeccably trained armed and unarmed security personnel as well as our team of off-duty and retired police officers, government agency and military professionals. Our variety of experts, managed centrally, deliver comprehensive and specific client-centered programs nationwide 24/7.
Our commitment is the safety and security of our clients and employees. Our mission is to deliver unmatched service, on every assignment!
Location/Region: Dallas, TX (US)
Point 2 Point Global Security