JOB POSTING NO: 031184DL
PAYROLL TITLE: INV STORE SPEC II
EXTENDED TITLE: Assistant Commissary Manager
SALARY: GR. A12-($2,625.10 / Monthly)
VACANCY LOCATION: Snyder, TX
UNIT/DEPT: Daniel Unit
PAYROLL JOB#: 938522
* Hazardous Duty Pay
* Law Enforcement & Custodial Officers System (LECOS) Retirement
* TDCJ Training Academy Required
* Telephonic Interviews Will Not Be Accepted
* Work Site Visits Will Be Conducted
* No Study Material
1. Graduation from an accredited senior high school or equivalent or
2. Two years full-time, wage-earning commissary, retail sales,
or inventory management experience
one year full-time, wage-earning commissary, retail sales, or inventory
management experience and one year full-time, wage-earning
correctional custody or law enforcement experience.
3. Experience with an automated point of sale system and retail
The salary for an ERS Retiree (or non-contributing member) will
The following Military Occupational Specialty codes are generally
applicable to this position. Applicants must fully complete the
summary of experience to determine if minimum qualifications are met.
19, 51, 68, 88, 89, 92, 70, 90, 91, AO, LS, SH, SN, 310X, 616X , 626X,
636X, 715X, 726X, 736X, 751X, DK, 420, 011, 020, 33, 34,36, 49, F&S,
WEPS, 04, 23, 30, 31, 41, 60, 66, 2G, 2S, 20, 21
* Applicants who want to schedule an appointment for a work site visit must call the contact person listed below.*
* Outside applicants will be required to submit to pre-employment drug testing as a condition of employment.*
Applicants must submit the State of Texas Application For Employment and the applicable supplement for outside applicants (PERS 282) or current TDCJ employees (PERS 598) to the contact person listed on the job posting. Applications may also be submitted through the Work In Texas website; however, the applicable supplement must also be submitted to the contact person. Questions regarding the position or application process can be directed to the contact person's email address; however, applications will not be accepted by email.
Commissary and Trust Fund
901 Normal Park, STE 207-C
Huntsville, TX 77320
* Applicants who fax an application are requested to fax both their State of Texas Application for Employment and the applicable supplement. Applicants who wish to submit their application with attachments should either hand deliver it to the contact person or send it via U.S.Mail or overnight delivery.*
Faxed applications must be complete and legible in order to be considered and must not have been sent from a fax machine located at a TDCJ unit or department.
Applications must be received by the contact person by 5:00PM on 06-14-2018. A complete job description and all application forms may be obtained at the above address or by viewing the Job Description. Job Descriptions are available in PDF format which maybe read with the free Adobe Reader.
* Equal Opportunity Employer*