Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC
Ft Meade, MD 20755
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC, a SDVOSB and HUBZone Small Business Concern, is a professional services and consulting firm catering to Government and private sector customers. We provide highly qualified professionals who work in partnership with our clients to provide unique, creative and innovative professional, management and technical services and solutions in the areas of: Program Management & Support, Analytic & Intelligence Operations, Information Technology, Security Operations and Business Consulting.
Syntelligent is seeking an Intelligence Planner/Integrator to support an awarded/funded effort in Ft. Meade, MD.
* Will provide support in the conduct of the Cyberspace Intelligence planning activities in support of USCYBERCOM missions.
* Will provide assistance with intelligence planning, ensuring activities are integrated and synchronized with organizational battle rhythms as well as the planning of Cyberspace Intelligence Operations.
* Must be familiar with the Joint Operation Planning Process (JOPP).
* Must be able to articulate requirements for JIPOE (Joint intelligence preparation of the operational environment) and other products that support planning. Must be familiar with Intelligence Estimate, Priority Intelligence Requirements (PIRs), Center of Gravity (CoG) analysis, Most Likely and Most Dangerous Adversary Course of Action (MLCOA/MDCOA), and any other intelligence related requirements to support JPG/OPT planning efforts.
* Provide support in the conduct of the Cyberspace Intelligence planning supporting combined/joint exercise and training events, to include Joint Event Live Cycle and Cyber Mission Area events and provide trip reports and summaries of meetings/planning conferences as required. Assist exercise intelligence planners in the full range of scenario development, including exercise objective development, cyber scenario development, intelligence support scripting, Cyber Master Scenario Event List development and implementer products. Provide support to exercise execution including White Cell participation and After Action Report collection, preparation and presentation.
* Must be knowledgeable in the use of intelligence tools and databases to include Tripwire Analytic Capability, Intellipedia, Palantir, MIDB, Cyber Common Operating Picture (CyberCOP), Target Knowledge Base, Cyber Threat Matrix, Automated Message Handling System, WISE Information Management System, Network Knowledge Base, FoxTrail, CENTAUR, ispace, Pathfinder, and Microsoft OneNote
Statement of Work
BS or MS or specialized training with 8 years intelligence analysis or 10 years military Intelligence analysis experience, or equivalent Intelligence/academic coursework. Senior level should own subject matter expertise in relevant field.
* Must possess active TS/SCI clearance
* Must complete a Counterintelligence Polygraph prior to start.
Online applications, please.
When we review candidate's information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC