Log back in!
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.-ACCOUNT MANAGER - RETAIL DIVISION
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.-ACCOUNT MANAGER - RETAIL DIVISION
Category (Portal Searching)
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., a leading facility services company and the largest security force in North America with over 150,000 employees, provides unparalleled security services and solutions. With headquarters in Santa Ana, Calif., and Conshohocken, Pa., **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. combines people and technology to deliver evolving, tailored solutions that allow our clients to focus on their core business. An unrelenting focus on clients success creates partnerships rooted in quality and value, and is supported by experience gained from being in business for over 50 years. Through our people and leading services, systems and solutions **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is there for you.
The Account Manager is accountable for day-to-day operations of an assigned account, including hiring, training, disciplining and terminating staff. Build, improve and maintain relationships with clients and employees: develop & retain staff; coordinate needed support services and solve problems to effectively run the account. Meet or exceed financial & operational goals; provide quality customer service. Maintains or oversees maintenance of weekly operating schedules and completion of payroll for assigned security personnel. Provides after-hour emergency response as required.
* Supervise the day to day security operations of an assigned client site
* Manage a team of security officers, site and/or shift supervisors including hiring/selection, scheduling, payroll, training, coaching, development and support
* Ensure the client site is provided with high quality security services to protect people and property
* Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with both client and employees
* Coordinate necessary support services to effectively manage client site to meet or exceed financial and operational goals and provide quality customer service
* Ensure all required reporting and contract compliance requirements are met.
* Assure regular communication of issues or program with Client
* Handle any escalated security issues or emergency situations appropriately.
* Other management responsibilities as determined by Client or District Manager.
* Communicate staffing needs via Requisition Form; assist recruiters in identifying, interviewing and hiring quality candidates.
* Develop staff in both technical and professional skills through performance management (coaching, counseling, disciplining, MSO training, annual formal performance evaluations, recognition, etc.)
* Assure that employee grievances are heard and resolved (with help from appropriate support employees, as required) and that personnel records are updated and accurate (Change of Status forms, rosters, etc.)
* Assure communication of policies, company announcements and job openings through a consistently updated READ file at each site.
* Meet all contractual scheduled hours with a minimum of unbilled overtime.
* Coordinate and/or conduct site-specific OJT, client-specific training, and annual refresher training for security personnel, as well as meet **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. s corporate training standards.
* Develop / maintain operational procedures so that a valid, site-specific OPM and post orders are always available for emergency reference by the security staff.
* Manage uniforms, equipment, supplies and vehicles utilized at the account(s), maintaining appropriate inventories and maintenance checklists.
* Take a proactive role in communicating with the client and meeting his needs; meet with regularly, listen to issues, provide security and technical expertise and solutions. Ensure complete customer satisfaction.
* Capably utilize WinTeam for scheduling and billing, and to produce reports (such as Scheduling Activity, invoice Aging by tiers, Training Summary and Training Detail reports) that require interpretation and action for effective business management.
* Enforce **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. policies as outlined in the handbooks, executive memos and on the portal.
* Four year degree in Criminal Justice, Business Administration or related field
* Previous Contract Security, facilities management, military or law enforcement experience
* At least 2 years of business management/operations/supervisory experience (depending on size/scope of client).
* Ability to develop and grow customer relationships.
* Experience in hiring, developing, motivating and retaining quality staff.
* Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills required.
* Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment with the ability to work independently.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities, complex situations, a diverse team of employees and client requirements on an ongoing basis.
* Previous payroll, billing and scheduling experience preferred.
* Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment while having an entrepreneurial attitude.
* Key Competencies: Staff Management, Financial Management, Integrity, Problem Solving, Conflict Management, Time Management, Customer Focus, Timely Decision Making, Motivating and Directing Others, Drive for Results.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America s leading security services provider. With over 140,000 employees, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: ****We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Website : http://www.aus.com
Allied Universal is a leading facility services company, and the largest security services provider in North America. With over 140,000 well-trained employees, Allied Universal provides unparalleled security services and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in our communities. Headquartered in Santa Ana, Calif., and Conshohocken, Pa., Allied Universal combines people and technology to deliver tailored solutions that allow clients to focus on their core business, achieve goals, seize opportunities and exceed stakeholder expectations. Allied Universal’s divisions include Security Services, Security Systems, Janitorial Services and Staffing Services. In all aspects of our business, relationships with our employees and clients are at the heart of everything we do, every day. Allied Universal was formed in August 2016, through the merger of AlliedBarton Security Services and Universal Services of America. This brought together two industry leaders, combining best practices, experience and expertise to provide even greater support to clients and employees.