Facility: REENTRY SERVICES
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position assists in developing, implementing and providing resources for the Company’s effort to comply with the Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) and associated standards. Additionally, the position conducts internal Quality Control Program (QCP) audits, PREA investigations and reports, customer audit responses, employee training, and other duties associated with the facility’s ability to substantiate compliance with required contractual or regulatory standards. Finally, it also collects, researches, analyzes and reports on program outcomes data to determine the effectiveness, quality and integrity of programs and identifies areas of improvement.
• Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice or related field or statistics and two (2) years of experience in working with or on contract and compliance issues. (A combination of education and work experience may be taken into consideration at management’s discretion.)
• Knowledge of the Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) preferred.
• Knowledge of internal QCP methods and practices preferred.
• Knowledge of ACA Standards preferred.
• Knowledge of statistical analysis preferred.
• Ability to work independently or in collaboration with others.
• Well organized, multi-task oriented.
• Occasional travel may be requested.
• Ability to work with others by training, supporting, and assisting achievement of divisional objectives.
• Ability to communicate effectively through verbal and written correspondence.
• Ability to develop accurate and effective reports that may explain technical information.
• Ability to work with computers and the applicable software used by the facility